Bandar Putra Rulez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandar Putra Rulez

Forum for Bandar Putra Studentz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Federal Era RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Federal Era RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 6:13 pm

It was late night, Kaze was meditating. While he meditate, he heard a voice.
'Kaze-sama, let me show you your real power.'
Suddenly, Kaze was in a upside down world and there is a man standing in front of Kaze while a wolf beside that man.
'Who are you???'
'I'm Kusanagi and this is Hyourouga.'
'Welcome to your inner world, master.'
'So both of you are my swords. But why you summon me here???'
'To let you realise your true power master. Master, you inherit the skill of Amaterasu Clan, the power of Tsukuyomi Clan and the blood of Susanoo Clan.'
'??? What do you mean by inherit those other clan's power apart from Amaterasu.'
'Master, actually you are the reincarnation of Kyoto Tsukuyomi and both your parent is from Susanoo Clan.'
'Cool... So i'm inherit all the noble clans power.'
'You are right, master. As you inherit the powers, you can merge those power to make you more powerful.'
'But how can I merge those power???'
'Let me demonstrate.'

Kusanagi transform Hyourouga into a sword. Then he concentrated his power on Hyourouga and created a high reiatsu on Hyourouga. Kusanagi then absorbed the reiatsu back into his body.

'Do you understand, master???'
'Oh i see, I just have to concentrate all my power toward you and absorb it back into my body.'
'Yes, master. You also can change us into spear, axe, claw, and hammer. This is because we will merge with master after master successfully merge the all three clan's power and ours.'
'You mean both of you want to be absorbed by me???'
'Yes master. We will protect master until the end of the world. Now master let us do it now.'

Kaze woke up and concentrated all his reiatsu to Kusanagi. Afterward, he absorbed all the power back including Kusanagi and Hyourouga power.
From that day onward, Kaze became one with his swords and inherit three different souls.

First is Blade using Tsukuyomi power. Second is Kaze using Amaterasu power. Third is Bureto using Susanoo power.

But Kaze's real power is still unknown.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for overpowered my character, but he still have weakness.
And his weakness is he will delay while changing personality.

dark_angle character is also a bit overpowered. So you need to write a weak point too in your next post.

Thank you.

Just~Calista, you can make you character more powerful too.
Back to top Go down
http://bandarputraz.heavenforum.com
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:03 pm

When Ueki was sleeping under a tree, resting before going to find Kaze, Ueki suddenly saw a vision of him burning down a village. Everything was in flames and Kaze and a girl in a robe was lying helpless on the ground and Kaze was screaming loudly as if his mind was torn into 3 parts.
Ueki woke up and saw the tree burnt to bits and he was in his yokai form.
He stood up and felt a sharp pain in his head and burned up causing a large explosion.Ueki had changed. He wasn't the same person. Ueki eyes turned black and ran towards the nearby city called the city of assasins. Ueki started slashing everywhere with his spear, Raizan everywhere cutting everything up and burning everything in sight even the assasins that tried to stop him. Ueki even killed little children. A girl in a robe suddenly appeared. A girl similar to the one in his dream. The girl casted a holy spell and Ueki fainted, turning back into his human form.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My character for your information is he is afraid of holy attacks. He will feel weak and he cannot use his yokai powers. He will turn back into his human form when he is too weak. Holy attacks will bind his powers for short.
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:07 am

Cenia reached the city of assasins and the first thing of all, she saw a human in a yokai form... a strangely familiar face flash through her mind... It's the guy that she had slammed the door into... but she doubt it a little. What makes her focused on him is because he is running around slashing everything he saw... He even killed the citizens as though he doesn't have feelings at all. She stood there, horrified by what she was seeing... She have to do something... anything at all... But she only mastered supporting skills. Suddenly, she remembered the spell she read about and the ways to cast it, but she is scared it will fail... She have to try it anyway. She took out her Bible and turn to the page 'Éxorcism' and she hold out a hand around her shoulder level outstretched and she glowed... 'Magnus Excorcisma !!' she said out in a shaky voice... A 9x9 cell radius of glowing light formed on the floor where the man stood with his spear ready to kill her... a fairy appeared and both of her hands blessed the area of light and the man's spear instantly fell and he, too, fainted... At the same second, Cenia's necklace glowed very brightly and so did her... And she felt herself falling into the darkness beyond... She had used up too much energy and fainted too...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Shui Feng
My character..? I didn't feel anything wrong 'bout it, strong enough for me -shrugs-... Or I may consider about it as the story continues on... Yours a little too overpowered eh... O_o

To: dark_angel
Wa? Afraid of holy attacks? I am on advantage... Lol...
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:36 am

Actually my character is not overpowered.
His weakness is the delay and element.

For examples:

Blade is water based element. His weakness is earth element.

Kaze is fire based element. His weakness is water element.

Bureto is lightning based element. His weakness is wind element.

The enemies can hurt my character while the delay changing personality or using weakness elemental attack.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all Federal Era RP'er, there are only 7 elements could be used.

- Fire
- Wind
- Lightning
- Earth
- Water
- Holy
- Darkness

Federal Era RP - Page 2 Chart10
Weakness:
- Fire weak to water
- Wind weak to fire
- Lightning weak to wind
- Earth weak to lightning
- Water weak to earth

Combination:
- Fire+Wind= Higher level of Fire
- Earth+Water= Wood
- Lightning+Water= Higher level of Lightning
- Wind+Water= Ice

Extra Element:
Holy and Darkness are extra element. They both are weak to each other

Last edited by on Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:35 pm

Fair enough...
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:20 pm

Ueki woke up feeling dizzy and saw a blured image of a girl lying on the floor. He picked his blood smeared spear and went to the girl, still wondering about why his spear was covered in blood until he saw the village in flames. He realized he was the one who destroyed the village. A voice in his head suddenly spoke:
'Good job. You really are the chosen one.'
'Who are you? What did you do to me?I killed so many innocent people.'
'I am your humble servant. I am just talking to you through telepathy.You did that by yourself.If you want answers, come to the cave near here.'
And the voice faded away.
Ueki picked up the girl and left her on a mat in a rundown building and left for the cave. He found out that was a cave was known as the Cave
of The Wise Yokai.He went in and found the old yokai.
'You really are a sight for sore eyes, Kira'
'My name is Ueki, you old hag. Give me answers.'
'Okay. In short you are going to be the leader of the yokais one day. The phophecy states that a half-yokai half-human will end the war between the yokais and the humans. You are only starting to evolve into a more stronger yokai. In a matter of time you will become the leader of the yokais....hahahaha.'
'No, this cannot be. I'm a human not a yokai. I am only in this form to kill yokais.'
'You can't change your fate, boy.'
When Ueki ran out of the cave, he felt a sharp pain in his back. A pair of black wings shot out and Ueki fell to the ground in pain. The Old Yokai came out and said:
'The fun is only beginning.'
Ueki ran off and fell near where the girl had laid. He fainted but the wings did not go back or did he go back into his human form.........
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:22 pm

Cenia woke up with a head-splitting headache and she saw something lying near her... It's the half-yokai half-human that had killed most of the citizens of Morocc... But this time, he's a little bit different ; with a pair of black and withery wings sprouting from his back. He looked like he's in agony and she couldn't help feeling piteous for the man that just went slashing around maniacally... but maybe it's beyond his control... She went near him and...

'Mister..? Are you OK? Mister? Wake up...'

She prods his shoulders and he remained stiff... She tries to remember how to ressurrect a person... She flick through her Bible and stopped on the section of ressurections... It is stated that she needs a Blue Gem... She checked her pocket and voila... she have a handful of them. She stood up and focused on the man with both of her hand togethers outstretched and a bright circle form around him.

'Ressurection !!'

The Blue Gem on her hand slowly evaporates into a stream of light and turned into a angel holding a rosary slowly drifting towards the sky right above the man and he woke up with a start and turned into his human form... Cenia was amazed... the spell worked and her necklace glowed brightly once again... The man turn his head and saw Cenia. Cenia flinched at his sudden movement and stutters unconvincingly...

'...Hi...?'
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:32 am

Ueki woke up and saw a young girl. I greeted her back and asked what is her name. She told him her name was Cenia but Ueki saw the Tsukuyomi necklace around her neck.
'Why did you lie about your name?'
Before she could answer, a large fire blast attacked the village. Ueki suddenly saw a dragon being pulled away by a group of hunters.
Ueki told the girl that he had to do something and thanked her for saving him. Ueki powered up into his yokai form but failed to do so. He fell on his knees. The girl looked curious as what Ueki was doing. Ueki tried to run after the hunters but felt too weak after his failed attempts to change.
Suddenly another dragon appeared in the distance, it was Ueki's dragon, Enryuu.Ueki hugged his dragon and looked at the so called Cenia. She looked shocked to see Enryuu and yet seems terrified of it.
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 pm

'Hi... what's your name?' The man asked her.
Égnigem Cenia'
'Why did you lie about your name?'
'But I...'
Before she could finish her sentence, a fire blast erupted towards the already half-ruined village... It had erupted from a dragon that is being captured by a couple of hunters.
'I had something important to attend to, thanks for saving me' He said in a hurry before Cenia could say anything else at all... Cenia wondered why he kept fidgeting and at last he fell down to his knees. And then he stand up and tried to run after them and failed to do so. She heard a roar in a distance and saw another dragon... It seemed to be that man's pet dragon eventhough it may seem to be a bit ridiculous... It was proven-right when that man hugged that dragon... She had never seen a real life dragon before, being coped inside a church all through her life, there are many things she have never seen so she became afraid when she saw the dragon... However, she know some spells that would help the man to regain his strength...
'Mister, I have some spells that would be able to help you regain your strength, can you please stand still..? No, it wont hurt you' she add hastily.
'Heal !!'
'Blessing !!'
'Increase Agility !!'
'Assumption !!'
'Impositio Manus !!'
'Kyrie Eleison !!'
'Suffragium !!'
'Aspersio !!'

Cenia casted each and every supporting skills she had learned onto the man... Many effects come out during the spell casts that made the vicinity became blurred with holy lights...
'Hope this might help... by the way I did not lie about my name just now...anyway, What's your name?'
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:06 am

Ueki felt much stronger but guilty that a stranger whom he just met has helped him so much. Suddenly, he thought of an idea.

'My name is Kosuke Ueki. I am very sorry to have troubled you and to repay your gratitude, I shall give you Enryuu, my dragon. May it help you in your quest.'

Ueki was unwilling to part with his dragon but she might need it more than him. Anyway, Enryuu seems to like Cenia a lot and so does Ueki. So, Ueki sat on the ground, waiting for Cenia's answer.
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:30 am

The offer seriously shocked Cenia... and she haven't recover from the shock of seeing dragons too.

'It's nothing you know... It's my job and privilege to help and aid others, you dont need to exchange your dragon just for some spells, really... and I am not on some quest, just travelling with no aim at all' utters Cenia.

Ueki looks a little disappointed at the rejection of it. But Cenia had a better but quite demanding idea.

'I have one suggestion, maybe I could travel with you? Besides, I can help you during battles and control your Yokai form... I think...? Just a suggestion, if you don't mind me tagging along...'

Cenia looks expectantly at him as Ueki raises his eyebrows at this.

'Well...' he begins.
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 7:41 am

Quote :
'I had something important to attend to, thanks for saving me' He said in a hurry before Cenia could say anything else at all

Quote :
Cenia looks expectantly at him as Ueki raises his eyebrows at this.

'Well...' he begins

P.S. Please don't simply use others RP'er characters without their permission. I mean in conversation.
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:03 pm

'Well....,its okay but I'm afraid you can't endure the trouble you are going to take by following me and I'm a half-yokai, so people might say bad things about you.Anyway, its your choice and it will be nice to have someone around beside Enryuu.Besides that, I have to warn you that we sometimes don't eat three meals a day.'
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 11:23 pm

Kaze went back to Hadou to train his personalities changing abilities. On the way back, he was ambushed by a giant serpent.

'look like this is the place to use my new power...'

Kaze jump onto Orochi and drew out his Kusanagi.

~'Is that Kusanagi??? My name is Orochi, master...'~
'YOU CAN TALK!!! And why you call me master???'
'Whoever possess the sword, Kusanagi, is my master. But my previous master been devoured by a Yokai.... So you are my new master...'
'Oh i see. That is why i found this sword after killing the Yokai... By the way, how will you travel with me??? I don't want to scare others people.'
'No problem master. Just show your left arm.'

Kaze shown Orochi his left arm then Orochi bite the hand and merged into the hand. After Orochi is completely merged into the hand, a tattoo of snake appear.

'Wow... Cool tattoo.'
~'Master if you want to summon me just hit the ground with your left hand and I will be summoned.'~
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 5:40 am

'I am definitely fine with that, seeing that my own situation is like this now... So what are you onto now? Perhaps I can help?' asks Cenia.

'I think you can answer this later, you have a dragon to save' says Cenia while pointing at the direction of where the dragon had been pulled to, sideways.

Ueki jumped up. He had completely forgot about the poor creature.

'Let's go, we still have chances of catching up with them, seeing that dragging a dragon along is no easy task' Cenia points out.

Both of them race towards the sound of the screechings and wailings of the dragon with Ueki's dragon, Enryuu, tagging along above them.
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:27 pm

Ueki found it tough to run because he hasn't run for quite some time. So, he changed into his yokai form and tried to use his new wings. He shot off into the air swiftly and told Cenia that he would stop them first. He caught up with then quickly and took out his spear. Suddenly his spear changed shape as he infused dark energy into it becoming a sharp chain which fused with his right arm. It was a dagger tail. It seems that his transformation has again given him more power. He obtained the power to change weapons using dark energy. He swung his dagger tail at the hunters but they blocked it without breaking a sweat. Ueki suddenly heard a familiar voice in his head. It was the old yokai. He told me to go into full burst. But Ueki remembered what happened the last time he listened to him. He continued with normal attacks but failed again. He felt reluctent to listen to the old yokai but he had no choice. He follwed his instructions and build up all the dark energy into his body and released it in one big burst. He felt evil. He threw the dagger tail away and attacked the hunters with his bare claws. There was blood eveywhere. Ueki felt happy to see so many people dead. He then saw and powered down so that she could not see what a monster he had become. A rune suddenly appeared on his left arm, symbolising darkness. He quickly hid the rune marking on his arm hith his cloak while releasing the dragon. He found a scroll describing the uses of dragons and a scroll teaching holy but somewhat destructive magic. He took the things and put them into his bag but found a note from the old yokai. It told him about the legend of a extrodinary being with both dark and holy powers. There was a picture of a man with white and black wings. The picture also had a picture of two rune markings. One of them was the one on his arm.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Federal Era RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandar Putra Rulez :: Kopitiam :: Roles Playing Games-
Jump to: