Bandar Putra Rulez

Forum for Bandar Putra Studentz

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

What are you going to do during the holidays???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark_angel
junior

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Sat May 19, 2007 11:07 pm

I am going to see my father overseas and then going to play some extreme games and watch t.v all day and night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shui Feng
General Commander

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Sat May 19, 2007 11:19 pm

I'm going for PBSM camp during the 26 and 27 and continue with a trip to Langkawi until 1st of June. Other day, I have to help my parent at the shop.

student

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Sun May 20, 2007 12:32 pm

Going to fly to Cambodia at 27th of May alone to visit my cousin there... Gonna spend 2 weeks there... without my computer's accompany... how sad...Sad

Having abandoned the search for the truth, I went, instead, looking for a good fantasy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shui Feng
General Commander

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Fri May 25, 2007 9:50 am

Oh my god!!!
I couldn't go to the PBSM camp this saturday and sunday because I sprained my ankle while playing basketball yesterday.
It is really hurt now Sad Sad

student

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Fri May 25, 2007 1:06 pm

Be careful next time >< sprained ankles hurts a lot... annoying... I can't go to my unit uniform's camp too anyway... it sounds like a lot of fun... I am so frustrated!

Having abandoned the search for the truth, I went, instead, looking for a good fantasy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_angel
junior

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Fri May 25, 2007 9:19 pm

Wow thats a shame....Eh, why didn't I see you limping when you were walking home??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shui Feng
General Commander

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Wed May 30, 2007 9:59 pm

Shui Feng wrote:
I'm going for PBSM camp during the 26 and 27 and continue with a trip to Langkawi until 1st of June. Other day, I have to help my parent at the shop.
It is really fun at Penang. But it is really suck now in Lngkawi. No night cats around. Really borig until i have to go to CC for online. Really boring.......... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

junior

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   Thu May 31, 2007 10:54 am

So, the money you invested in this trip was a waste...

I feel your sorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   

Back to top Go down

What are you going to do during the holidays???
Page 1 of 1