Bandar Putra Rulez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandar Putra Rulez

Forum for Bandar Putra Studentz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Federal Era RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:16 pm

There is nothing perfect in this world....
There is good and there is evil....
But this world is totally different from any other, it is full of demons, humans, chaos, and control. Full of magic, wonder, alchemy and more. You each have something you hold dear, something you fight for, whether it'll be revenge, love, peace, chaos, or maybe just the thrill of an adventure or the thrill of killing....
Earlier...
Japan was controlled by the 'three noble clans' Amaterasu (incarnation of the sun), Tsukuyomi (incarnation of the moon) and Susanoo (incarnation of storms).
But......
Everything changed after ten years.Yokai (demon) took over Japan and wars were (or "had been plotted") plotted by Yokai to destroy the noble clans.

=======================================

This is a japan type RP.
So you could be anything you want except GOD...

Before start playing, you must introduce your character first.

Name:
Nickname:
Races: Human or Yokai
Clan: Choose one (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo or create your own clan)
Occupations: Ninja, swordmans, magicians and many more
Physical Appearance:
Weapon: Describe your weapon if have one.
Background: Describe your background.
Looking For: What is the purpose of you in this game.

Last edited by on Thu May 17, 2007 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bandarputraz.heavenforum.com
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:35 pm

Name:Kaze Amaterasu
Nickname: Blade
Races: Human
Clan: Amaterasu
Occupations:Swordsman
Physical Appearance:Long Silver coloured hair. Wearing Japanese kimono since he is a japanese swordsman with a black cloak reaching his knees.
Weapon: Hyourouga(Iced Wolf) A kanata made out from carbon. Black in colour.
Background: Kaze was an ophan since his parent died being killed by Yokai. He was save by Kisane Amaterasu and been raised by him. Kaze then been accepted by the Amaterasu clan and been tought the Amaterasu's style Swordmanship.
Looking For: Revenge for his parent
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 4:34 pm

Name : Egnigem Cenia
Nickname : Cenia
Races : Human
Clan : Tsukuyomi
Physical appearence : Long Scarlet coloured hair - waist length. Wears a set of Blue Priestess saint robes
Weapon : Holy Silver Chain, but mostly uses healing and supportive skills/spells to aid others in duel
Background : Brought up by the High Priests and Priestess in a church since she was found in unconscious state beside a river since she was young
Looking for : Peace between all living creatures wether they are humans or demons or god and helping brave warriors throughout their journey to restore world peace
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:25 pm

Early in the morning,
'Ohayo, everyone.'
Kaze greets all the servants in the mansion.
'Ohayo, Kaze-sama'
Kaze is walking down the stairs.
'Where is bro???'
'He was training at the dojo.'
'He promise me to train me today!!!'
'I won't let my precious brother down. Here I am now...'
'Bro.... I thought you are going to leave me here.'
'Let's tell father. That I'm going to take you out.'
'Yes, bro.'

Kaze and his elder brother, Ryuki, walk toward Kisane's room.
'Ohayo, Father....'
'Father???'
'Father!!!'
No one answer Kaze and Ryuki. They decided to go inside to find out what have happen.

Once they were in the room, Kaze saw unbelieveable scenes. Kisane was killed by the Yokai that killed Kaze's parent.
'Oh i see, you have grow up.'
'Why do you kill my father too?'
'There are no reason for a Yokai to kill someone'
'Then I shall have no reason to kill you too.'
'Poor little boy, want to revenge for his parent and godfather. What a pity but you are not strong enough.'
'Don't mock my little brother.'
Ryuki draw out his kanata and slashed the Yokai.
"So itchy. You call that a slash!!! Try mine.'
The Yokai then slashed Ryuki.
'Sorry little brother but he is too strong. Run my brother leave me here.....'

'Don't talk too much you, human.'
The Yokai pick Ryuki up and devoured Ryuki.
'Yummy...'
'BROTHER!!!!! WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!'
Suddenly a weird power running through Kaze's vein and release a high reiatsu.
'How come a kid like him have this kind of power. Unbelieveable.'Kaze draw out his kanata.
'You think you can defeat me with......'
The Yokai didn't even have the chance to finish his word, Kaze already slash him to half.
'This is for you, brother and father.'

=============================================

Learning Japanese:
Ohayo- Good mirning
Kanata- Samurai swords
Reiatsu- Soul power
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 6:42 pm

The bell on top of the church reflects the shimmering sunlight from the just-risen sun... Cenia jumped out from her bed as she heard the usual tinkling sound signalling breakfast is ready after she pulled the drapes of the window beside her bed close just as she finish watching the sunrise as usual... We should have appreciate the beauty of nature more... She finished dressing and 'Ohayo gozaimasu, Sister Marghareta' she gasped out as she nearly bump straight into her around the corner to the dining room. Sister Marghareta is a highly respected high priestess of the church and it had been she herself that found Cenia beside a river when Cenia is still 3... She had brought Cenia back to the church and raised Cenia as her own and taught her everything she knew... Cenia had now grown up to be a fine high priestess reminiscent of Sister Marghareta when she was still young... 'Ohayo Cenia...watch where you're going' Sister Marghareta replied gently, Cenia smiled sheepishly and sped off again... Sister Marghareta stares absent-mindedly at the corner where Cenia just went around and disappeared 'Someday... Cenia would found out everything about her past, present and future..., I have to find a right time to tell her...' and she walk out to the porch and strolls along the paving stones leading to the edge of the forest near the church... slowly blinded by the sunlight and out of sight...
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:09 pm

Name: Kosuke Ueki
Nickname: Ueki
Races: Human
Clan: Kosuke ( incarnation of nature )
Occupations: Bounty Hunter
Physical Appearance: Short black hair. Wears a black cloak reaching the knees. Has a transmutation circle tattoed to his left arm.
Weapon: A spear capable of extending into a chain like weapon and contracting into a short sword. Has a gun handed down by his father.
Background: Raised by a family of bounty hunters alchemists and trained to handle almost anything from the size of a giant to an ant. Trained to kill at a very young age, he does not have any feelings for anyone .
Looking For: To find the yokai whom killed his sister..
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:28 pm

After killing the Yokai,
Kaze ran out of the room and he saw veryone in the mansion were killed. No one survived. Kaze is the only survival of his clan.

From that day onward, Kaze wondering around the world to help the people who needed help.

He also swear that he will kill all the Yokai to revenge for his clan.
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:48 pm

Cenia finished her breakfast and strolled out to the church's porch and sat down on a bench with her eyes fixed on the cirrus clouds above drifting past slowly that had caught very little attention from others... 'Why not many people notice such beautiful things...?' thought Cenia ruefully... As she sat there absorbed in her own thoughts, oblivious to Sister Marghareta who had just came back from her morning-walk... Sister Marghareta can't bear Cenia leaving this church.. but it had to happen someday... Cenia can't be tied down forever ; it's her destiny... With a heavy heart but a mind setted, Sister Marghareta... 'Cenia...' she beckon Cenia towards her, Cenia looked shock at Sister Marghareta's sudden appearence as she had been staring at the clouds, she stumble her way towards Sister Marghareta... Sister Marghareta place her hand above Cenia's head... 'Cenia... it was just as though yesterday I'd found you beside a river... You'd grown up into such a fine young lady... very fine indeed. I don't know how I should said this to you... But the time has come, you have all the right to know everything...' Cenia look confused at this sudden serious conversation... She hoped it was not what she think it is... 'Cenia, I... I... want you to leave this church, first thing tomorrow morning is best' Sister Marghareta said in a rush with a feeling as though a knife just stabbed through her heart... 'Cenia looked at Sister Marghareta, lost for words... 'But, Sister, I... the church is my home... Where... Where could go if I leave... and... why should I leave... I hadn't did anything wrong did I? Sister... let me stay' utter Cenia confusingly. Sister Marghareta can't stand it anymore... 'You have to leave, Cenia, you must know... your destiny is to help restore the world peace... help the human race and the Yokai's to forget about their differences and work together to make this world a better place.' Cenia looked flabbergasted... 'Me?! Sister, are you okay? Do you know who you're talking to now? This is the usually clumsy Egnigem Cenia you're talking to.' 'Yes, I DO know who I am talking to, Cenia... You... It's time I return what belongs to you...' Sister Marghareta fish out a necklace from her pocket... It was a very beautiful necklace... there is a glimmering and sparkling light-blue crescent moon with a logo emblazed on it stuck in a middle of a shining black round pendant... 'I think... you might know what is this...' Sister Marghareta reach upon Cenia's hand and put the necklace at the heart of her palm and close her hand... Cenia clench the necklace in her hand and a weird feeling of comfort spread through from her hand to the tip of her fingers... She has a feeling as though she saw this necklace before... 'It'll come in useful throughout your journey...' Sister Marghareta said in a final voice... Knowing that Cenia would not be able to argue out of this, she accepted Sister Marghareta's request 'I'll go pack now' She turn her back and walk back to her dorm, blinking back tears 'If that's what they expect from me... I have to accept it'
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Shui Feng wrote:
Kaze is the only survivor of his clan.

From that day onward, Kaze went wondering around the world to help the people who needed help.

Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 7:17 pm

It was a beautiful morning and the smell of gunpowder was in the air. Ueki was practising his aim when suddenly a dark figure appeared in front of him and knocked Ueki's gun into the air.Ueki took out his spear and said:
' What do you want Vlad?'
The masked figure took off his mask and showed Ueki his ugly yokai face.
'Can't a yokai meet his old friend?'
'No yokai is a friend of mine. State the reason you came here before i severe your head from your body.'
'I've got a job for you. A easy job with a lot of money involved.I want you to kill this human,Kaze Amaterasu for me.'
'Why do want to kill him? '
'I just want to get my revenge. Its none of your buisness. Do you want the.....'
Before Vlad was able to speak, Ueki thrusted his spear into his head and said:
'I won't kill humans for anything in the world. I wonder why a high class yokai would want me to kill him. He could do it himself or is this Kaze Amaterasu that strong? I must find him. He is in great danger. He will soon be known as a threat to the yokais'
Ueki packed up and left to find Kaze Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:36 pm

Kaze is staying in a small village at Hadou. The village is so small that only a few poor families live there. Kaze as a wonderer apart from traveling, this is the only place he will stay overnight.

One day while Kaze was taking his nap, he saw a strange image of a man's shadow. The man told him to be brave and don't let anyone know his real identity...
After that, Kaze woke up.

My real identity???
Who am I actually???
Who is the shadow guy???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is Kaze actually??? Let's find out in the next time. I will review Kaze's real identity when the time is right.
lol!
There will be dramatic change when there is more members playing this RP. So please help me find more RP'er.
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:39 pm

Ueki walked and walked for the day until he finally found a church to seeking refuge there. As Ueki was going to open the main gate,a girl suddenly ran out the gate slamming the gate in Ueki's face. When he wanted to scold her, Ueki saw her crying and wondered what a cruel church that made a cute, little girl cry so much. Ueki then had second thoughts about staying there and headed for the next destination, Hadou.
As Ueki was about to leave, the gate slammed into his face again. A sister ran out the gate drenched in blood. Ueki ran inside but it was too late, a yokai had killed all the people in the church. It was still drinking the blood of its victims when he got there though.
'Is the red wine good??'
'Very......Ah.. new blood to quench my thirst.'
'Aren't you a gentleman, killing all these innocent people.'
'Yes I am and you are my next victim.'

The yokai charged forward but fell halfway as a 'BANG' sound was heard.
Ueki took his palm and slammed it into the floor, transmuting a large sword which fell, cutting the yokai's head.Ueki took the time to bury all the dead corpses and said:
'This isn't my lucky day.'
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Cenia sat on her bed for one last time, staring out of her bedroom's window as it had a great view of sunrise... This is going to be the last time she sit here... tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought of this... The usual tinkling sound... she dressed and pick up her suitcase... But she cant bear to leave, she look around her room one last time before closing the door shut...
'Ohayo mina-san' she utter to everyone in a small voice while hiding her tear-strickened face... She didn't sit down for breakfast, instead, she went up to Sister Marghareta.
'Sister, thank you for taking care of me all these years... I'll never forget you and the church'
She gave Sister Marghareta and the statue of Jesus one last bow and ran out, broking down along the way to the main gate... Sister Marghareta watched her with her eyes full of tears...
'I can't bear for you to leave too...But you must...Be strong, Cenia' she whisper to herself...'
Cenia saw a figure of someone and didn't stop to apologise as the door slammed in his face... She ran till she reach under a Sakura tree and sat down on the boulder beside it...
'Where in the world can I go...?' She thought as she stare at her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:48 pm

After awake, Kaze packed his things and went for travel again.
He wanted to go to Koshi because he heard rumors from the other traveler that there is a Yokai at Koshi.

After packing his things, Kaze sail to Koshi. When he arrived at Koshi, he asked infomation about the Yokai from a villager.

'Sumimase, may I know about the Yokai that harassing the villagers here?'
'Shh.... He might hear it. Let's talk in my house.'

Kaze followed the villager to his house.

'I'm Jaken Kurosai. Nice to meet you.'
'Nice to meet you Jaken. I'm Kaze Ameterasu.'
'Ameterasu!!! You from the noble family???'
'Yes. But most of my family's members died. I'm now helping people to kill Yokai.'
'Great. So you could help us. The Yokai here is called Yamata-no-Orochi, the eight headed serpents of Koshi. He is really strong. Even the Kojiki family couldn't defeat the Yokai'
'You mean the famous swordsman family, Kojiki!!!'
'Yes you are right. The Yokai even ate the Koiki young master, Hanta Kojiki.'
'WHAT!!! He even killed my best friend!!! I'm will kill him for sure. Aligato, Jaken-san, I have to prepare for the battle. Sayonara.'
'Be careful, Kaze-san'

The next day, Kaze prepared himself to fight with Yamata-no-Orochi. He know that he might be killed in the battle but he insist to go for revenge of his best friend.
Kaze when into Yamata-no-Orochi's cave.
'Yamata-no-Orochi, come out and fight with me!!!'
'~Who's there!!! Disturbing my sleep~'

A huge Yokai came out.

'So you are the one. I'm too tired to fight with you, little brat.'
'Don't underestimate me. I'm Kaze Ameterasu wanted to revenge for my best friend, Hanta Kojiki'
'AMETERASU!!! So you are the one that kill Santen. I'm impress. A young kid like you could kill him.'

Suddenly, the Yokai slammed the ground with his feet and created a shock wave.

'You can't stop me with this. {Chanting}. Take this Katon Ameterasu no jutsu.'
'What?!!'

Black flame is created by Kaze.

'What is this black flame???'
'This is Ameterasu special jutsu. It is the flame of the sun. Now prepare to die. {Chanting}. Katon Ōhiru-menomuchi-no-kami no jutsu.'
'Oh no.'

The Yokai was burned to ashes. In the ashes, Kaze saw a sword. He took it and read the words on the sword.

'Kusanagi-no-tsurugi, くさなぎのつるぎ'

Kaze kept the sword as it was gift from the Yokai.
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:22 pm

Cenia stared at the falling petals of Sakura drifting by slowly carried away by a soft light breeze for about an hour before she stood up, look around and deicide where she should go... She decided to visit her best friend, Kuyiko Adel, a sage that lives in Juno. She decided to take an airship to there. At the end of the street where it had the whole view of the town... she looked at it for one last time, over 13 years she had been here... will be gone in a single day... As she boarded the airship, she saw that it was quite deserted... strange... She took a seat and glance at her watch, 10 minutes till it departs... Suddenly, a rush of wind came from behind ; 5 Yokais instantly surrounded her, with several blocking the exit. Her brain froze and the 1st thing that flash through her mind 'These are Yokais?' She had heard a lot about them but she had never met one, or at least she couldnt remember if she ever did...

'This is Tsukuyomi Mikori?' ask the Yokai in the middle

'Yes, apparently, Marghareta just driven her out of her so-call church before we could kill her'

'Nevermind, we had caught up with her now' his eyes gleaming red...

'But I am not the Tsukuyomi Mikori you're looking for, I am Egnigem Cenia' Cenia stutters... she need to stall time, but what more could she do, armlessly surrounded by 5 Yokais...?

'Stop pretending and hand out the necklace of Tsukuyomi!'

'What necklace?' Cenia suddenly understood, they had been pursuing the crescent moon necklace that's clenched in her palm... 'What do you want with it?'

Ignoring her question... the Yokai draw out his kanata

'You can't live too, Tsukuyomi Mikori... you'll die at my hands just like your clan, I am actually surprised to see you're still alive... You should have been drowned 13 years ago...'
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:10 pm

After taking the sword, Kaze went back to the village. He told Jaken that the Yokai was killed by him.
'Jaken, now you and your villagers no need to be fear anymore.'
'IS that Kusanagi-no-tsurugi?!!'
'Yes, what the matter with that sword???'
'Wow. It is a legendary sword of serpent. Only the greatest warrior possess it.'
'WOW!!! I don't even know about this sword. What can it do?'
'Based on the legend of this sword, whoever that possess this sword could imbue the sword with elemental power.'
'So I can imbue this sword with my Ameterasu jutsu?'
'Ya, you are right. As long it is a elemental power.'

Kaze left the village after saying thanks and goodbye to Jaken.

Kaze passed through a sakura garden and saw a cute little girl surrounded by five Yokai.

'Yo, cute little lady. Need helps???'
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:37 pm

Cenia heard a voice and turn her head towards the voice, a man with long-silver hair wearing a Japanese Kimono stood behind the 5 Yokais...

All Cenia could utter is...'Fast please...?'

'Tuh... 5 over 1, you thought you could win all over all of us?' snarl the Yokai that had threatened to kill Cenia.

The other 4 Yokais too draw out their kanata...

'Bring it on...'

Cenia stood up and felt a surge of warmth from her necklace, she use one of the supportive skills she'd learned from Sister Marghareta...

Cenia place both of her hands together and cast 'Assumption!' onto the man... reduce every damage he receive by half...
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:00 pm

'It's time for me to test my new sword.'
Kaze then draw out his Kusanagi-no-tsurugi.
'Ameterasu's Kusanagi-no-tsurugi, it is show time'
The sword glow like a sun.
'WOW. This is cool. Please stand back cute lady. I'm afraid I will hurt you since this is the first time I use this sword.'
Kaze swung his sword toward the air and created a big fire bolt. The fire bolt then hit one of the Yokai and the Yokai was vapourise.
'This is the sword that I wanted.'
Kaze then swung the sword like a madman and killed all the Yokai within a second.
'Are you OK, my cute little lady? It's done now.'
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:19 am

Still severely shaken by the sudden appearence of 5 Yokais... Cenia look dazely at the person that just saved her from the brink of her death...

'I am fine..., thanks for saving me...'

Cenia gasp out, she clenched harder on her necklace, it had somewhat gave her more power to cast 'Assumption' which she had failed to numerous times... The crescent moon on the necklace glowed and she look at what was carved on back of the necklace ; the initials, TM, was on it... Is it the short form of Tsukuyomi Mikori...? Who is that and why the Yokai had called her that...? She was so absorbed in this that she nearly became oblivious to the man that just saved her as the man stares at her with his eyebrows raised...

'Sorry, er... Mister, what's your name?' She asked as she flash him one of her sweet smile.. She became more awake,
'I am Egnigem Cenia, thanks for saving me earlier...'
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:56 am

'No problem. I'm a wanderer that search for my family's members around the world and kill Yokai as well. You just call me Kaze, Kaze Ameterasu. Nice to meeting you Egnigem Cenia. You look really cute.'

After finished his conversation, Kaze continue his journey.
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:02 pm

'Thanks... Hope we'll meet again someday'

After that, Cenia heard the airship announcement...

'The Airship departing to Juno soon, passengers please be seated'

Feeling immensely excited that she'll be meeting Adel again especially at her present state where she had nowhere to go, she became much better... Throughout the Airship's journey of 30 minutes to Juno, Cenia stare at the necklace again... it looks as though it changes according to Cenia's feelings... It had glowed more brightly than just now... 30 minutes passed in a short time...

'The Airship had reached Juno, thank you for flying with us'

Cenia jumped up and rush to the exit, eager to look for Adel as fast as possible... She half-ran to the library where Adel stays with her mentor... She rapped hard on the magnificent oak door and Adel's voice was heard...

'Coming, hold on for a sec'

It was opened and a young girl around Cenia's age stood in front with shoulder-length violet hair in a set of sage costume that fitted her perfectly... Cenia rush forwards and hug her best friend, she couldn't control her happiness by seeing her again...

'Cenia...' Adel was still shocked by Cenia's sudden appearence, both of them went into the library and Cenia explain to Adel what had happened to her... She had also asked Adel about Tsukuyomi clan... A clever sage like Adel could have heard or read about them before...

'It was said that 13 years ago, the last heiress of the Tsukuyomi clan, Tsukuyomi Mikori, was washed down a river and was never seen again. Most of her clan had been killed though a few's still alive... As for the necklace... it was said in the book, it contained the power and purity of the crescent moon, the best time to use it is during the time crescent moon will appear as it will have it's strongest powers... Tsukuyomi clan is well-known for their supportive and passive skills, they usually just aid others in battles...'
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Soon, Ueki got off the airship and went to his next destination, Hadou. Ueki entered a mysterious forest by accident(Got lost for short) and walked on to find the village. Suddenly, Ueki was attacked by 1000000 yokais at once. A silver haired man wearing Japanese kimono appeared to help him but it was too late. Ueki tried to defend himself but failed and got bitten by a yokai on his arm just where his transmutation circle was.
The silver haired man saved me with his black, flaming sword. Ueki soon fainted because of the yokai's poison.
When he woke up, the silver haired man was holding his katana at him.
'Why are you pointing that thing at me?'
As soon as Ueki said that, he saw his arm and his body engulfed in blue flames. His weapon, Raizan changed. Ueki became a half-yokai that day.
But his skills became more stronger. He could control all the elements perfectly in his yokai form and his weapons became far more stronger, it could emit electricity shocking any foe in sight.The blue flame emitted could also be used in battle. In human form, he can move and attack as fast as light can travel.He was 100 times stronger than he used to be.
He looked up at the silver haired man and said:
'Don't kill me! I am a good human. I'm forever in your dept for saving me.'
When Ueki saw his benefactor, he found out that his savior was Kaze Amaterasu.....
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:23 pm

'No need to thank me, this is my job but to make it safe for me. I already numb you with my jutsu. Since you a bounty hunter. Sayonara.'

Kaze leave the person under a tree and dissappear after making a handseal.
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Ueki still shocked by his change in appearance stood up after Kaze left. He went after Kaze but got lost again and ended up in a clearing.
'It seems that I get lost easily but this is a good place to try out my new powers.'
After a few hours of training with his new powers, a half-dead dragon suddenly appeared. It was attacked by a group of yokai. Ueki turned into his yokai form and burned all the yokai with his blue flame. The dragon still in pain was trying to thank me in a way but fell due to its injuries.Ueki gathered some herbs and cured the mighty beast. When it woke up and healed, Ueki was already ready to leave when the dragon grabbed hold of him whith his mouth.
'Is this the thanks I geet from helping you?'
But the dragon did not eat him up but put him on its back. It flew higher into the sky. Ueki thought it was a way of thanking him but when Ueki tried to leave it followed him.
'Go back to your family or anything. Don't follow me.'
But the dragon did not. It stayed by Ueki's side. Ueki later accepted the fact that the dragon did not want to go anywhere. He named it Enryuu . Ueki rode Enryuu to find Kaze....
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:23 pm

Adel know that Cenia couldn't stay long, but where could Cenia go if she really had to leave..? Cenia decided to search for the Tsukuyomi clan to find out more about the necklace's powers and the real owner of it... She had doubted that it really belongs to her... Perhaps it's just a coincident that Sister Marghareta found it with her... Adel gave Cenia a book entitled 'The Legendary Powers of Tsukuyomi Necklace'. It was a very old book and the brief review of it explained that only the true heir or heiress of Tsukuyomi could combine their skills and the power of the necklace together... Cenia began to be captivated by the book... One of the skills that attracted her attention the most is 'Magnus Excorcisma', once it is casted, it forms a brightly-lit area radius that summons a fairy to enchant it with Holy element that will immediately vapourise any Yokais/demons/ghosts that steps into the area. After staying for a week, Cenia think it's time to leave... She hugged Adel one last time before setting of to the city of assasins, Morocc... As she had nothing to tie her down now, she might as well visit the places she had always wanted to go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Federal Era RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Era RP   Federal Era RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Federal Era RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandar Putra Rulez :: Kopitiam :: Roles Playing Games-
Jump to: