Bandar Putra Rulez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandar Putra Rulez

Forum for Bandar Putra Studentz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you going to do during the holidays???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-14

What are you going to do during the holidays??? Empty
PostSubject: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:07 pm

I am going to see my father overseas and then going to play some extreme games and watch t.v all day and night.
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:19 pm

I'm going for PBSM camp during the 26 and 27 and continue with a trip to Langkawi until 1st of June. Other day, I have to help my parent at the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://bandarputraz.heavenforum.com
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 12:32 pm

Going to fly to Cambodia at 27th of May alone to visit my cousin there... Gonna spend 2 weeks there... without my computer's accompany... how sad...Sad
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:50 am

Oh my god!!!
I couldn't go to the PBSM camp this saturday and sunday because I sprained my ankle while playing basketball yesterday.
It is really hurt now Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Just~Callista
student
Just~Callista

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:06 pm

Be careful next time >< sprained ankles hurts a lot... annoying... I can't go to my unit uniform's camp too anyway... it sounds like a lot of fun... I am so frustrated!
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:19 pm

Wow thats a shame....Eh, why didn't I see you limping when you were walking home??
Back to top Go down
Shui Feng
General Commander
Shui Feng

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:59 pm

Shui Feng wrote:
I'm going for PBSM camp during the 26 and 27 and continue with a trip to Langkawi until 1st of June. Other day, I have to help my parent at the shop.
It is really fun at Penang. But it is really suck now in Lngkawi. No night cats around. Really borig until i have to go to CC for online. Really boring.......... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
dark_angel
junior
dark_angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 10:54 am

So, the money you invested in this trip was a waste...

I feel your sorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do during the holidays???   What are you going to do during the holidays??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you going to do during the holidays???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandar Putra Rulez :: Kopitiam :: Free TO Talk-
Jump to: